Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Craft-Dee BowZ Vintage Fairies!

I'm up on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog today with vintage fairy clip art inspiration for you.  I was extra creative and made two versions of one card and a second card using a different fairy image.  We are working with shades of light tan and taupe also.

 

The first card is a clean and simple version of the next one.  I added stickles to the fairy's dress along with flowers and a bow.  This bow has to be one of the most favorite I created with my Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool.  I love the color and the sheer ribbon has an awesome shimmer.


For the next version of the first card, I added a second scalloped matting and irridescent jewels to pick up the sparkle in the fairy's dress.  The tan background was a great accent for the bow too.


On my last card, I made a lacy matting using a Spellbinder die-cut and script patterned paper.   The image of blue and tan tones is matted with the same blue and dark brown cardstock.  I added a strip of Memory Box red die-cut hearts for a pop of color and tucked a piece of distressed music sheet paper behind the image.  The bow was created with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool and the fabulous, sheer and shimmery ribbon of gold.  I embellished it with two pearl stick pins.

Featured Product:
Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool

From my stash...
Bazzill, Core'dinations Cardstock
Clearsnap/Colorbox Chalk Ink
Creative Imaginations Patterned Paper
Queen & Co. Jewels, Pearls
Memory Box, Spellbinder Die-cuts
Prima, Recollections Flowers
Other: Ribbon, trim

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful images Vicki and I love your colours and super designs.
Hugs Linda x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very interesting stamps and the bows look great.
hugs bibiana

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous cards! I love that you created both a simple and glam version of the same design. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails