Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dies R Us January "Something New" Challenge!

 2015 is here... It's a new year, we're in a new house, I have a new craft room and of course, new crafty toys to play with.

At Dies R Us we are celebrating with our first two week challenge of the new year!

Our challenge theme is "Anything Goes, with a twist". 
The twist?  It's a new year, so use something new!

We want to see how you use die-cuts to create your project.  Share it with us by linking to the "Anything Goes, with a twist" post in the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.

Find the rules/guidelines in the left sidebar of the challenge blog
Grab our Dies R Us Challenge Badge for your blog sidebar!

 WINNER'S PRIZE:  $10 Voucher to the Dies R Us Store.

  Deadline is January 14, 2015.

Here's my "Anything Goes, with a twist" inspiration using new dies cuts that I gifted myself! 

"Thinking of You"

These delicate die cuts were perfect for the card I wanted to create for a dear friend that is going through some major health issues.  She will love receiving this card in the mail! 


I used a delicate shade of pink specialty paper for the card background and layered it with an opal shimmer paper.  I like the contrast of the soft colors. 


The tag matting and flourishes are cut from pink glitter paper.


  I made flowers with the scraps and added a pink bow to the cluster.  Ivory pearls were the finishing touch!

 My new die cuts include, the Alpine Flourish Doily, Delightful Foliage, and Victorian Medallion.

Visit the Dies R Us Store and check out their extensive inventory.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

I saw your card at Dies R us and had to come visit. Love the stunning creation and the gentle soothing peachish pink and the beautiful texture!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails